Same style jersey "Pat Lafontaine" and "Team USA" wore during the 1998 Winter Olympic games in "Nagano Japan"
- Manufactured by "Nike"
- 100% polyester heavyweight fabric
- Double layer shoulders
- Re-inforced stitching on shoulder and armhole seams
- Nike "Swoosh" logo embroidered on upper front and back
TEAM LOGO(S) FEATURES:
"USA" embroidered crests are on the front and each shoulder of the jersey
PLAYERS NAME AND NUMBER(S) "CUSTOMIZATION" FEATURES:
- "Lafontaine" is sewn on a "Name Bar" which is then sewn on the back of the jersey in 1-color
- # 16 is sewn on the back and each sleeve of the jersey in 2-colors
- The name and numbers are customized (sewn) in the "Team USA" official style font and colors as worn during this period
- All customization is done in Pro Twill fabric
- Every Hockey Jersey we sell has the players name and number(s) professionally SEWN on the jersey in the official team font and colors
- There are many other sellers who are selling hockey jerseys that have the players name and numbers "GLUED" on the jersey, theirs are NOT sewn
- You can easily verify whether the Name and Numbers are actually sewn on the jersey by simply turning the jersey "inside-out". If the Name and Numbers are sewn on you should see a "zig-zag" stitch outline on the inside of the jersey. If you do not see a "zig-zag" stitch outline then the Name and Numbers are "Glued" on